Harness the power of data science and take your career to the next level.
Online courses available:
- Fundamentals of Data Science (Technical) – Enhance your programming skills and Python knowledge.
- Fundamentals of Data Science (Non-Technical) – Develop the skills to work better with data and data scientists.
- AI and Machine Learning for Business - Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the most talked-about technologies today, learn you all you need to know to be a part of this exciting, transformational new era in global technological development.
Data is a fundamental part of our everyday work, whether it be in the form of valuable insights about our customers, or information to guide product, policy or systems development.
Part of the Web Science Institute at the University of Southampton, the Southampton Data Science Academy (SDSA) was established to bridge the gap between data and its application in our increasingly data-driven world.
Why study with Southampton Data Science Academy?
Whether you’re a professional business/data analyst, marketer, developer, or researcher, SDSA offers highly-flexible online interactive courses to help you harness the powerful tools of data science and successfully apply them in your work.
Equipped with these tools, you can use data science techniques to gain deeper insights and work much more effectively with data in your everyday work.
With SDSA’s online courses, you’ll have:
- The flexibility to study online – whenever and wherever it suits you.
- The freedom to continue earning an income and to carry on with your work and personal commitments while you study.
- Access to the high-quality teaching and learning synonymous with University of Southampton – ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
- The ability to apply your acquired knowledge and skills immediately to your workplace.
What our students say about studying with us.
Get in touch with our Course Adviser team, for a free no obligation consultation to learn more about our Data Science courses, study dates and most importantly the online course experience.