Harness the power of data science and take your career to the next level.
As a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, you're eligible for a 25% discount on any Southampton Data Science Academy course starting before September 2019.
Six-week, online courses available:
- Fundamentals of Data Science (Technical) – Enhance your programming skills and Python knowledge. Next start date - 20 May 2019.
- Fundamentals of Data Science (Non-Technical) – Develop the skills to work better with data and data scientists. Next start date - 20 May 2019.
- Data Science for Digital Marketing – Learn how you can use data and data science techniques to improve marketing insights and manage customer interactions in web-based environments. Next start date. Next start date - 20 May 2019.
- Data Security (Technical) - Providing data scientists with the expertise to process personal data using IT systems. Next start date - dependent on demand.
- Data Security (Non-Technical) - Teaching managers, supervisors and administrators the skills to securely process personal data. Next start date - dependent on demand.
- AI and Machine Learning for Business - Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the most talked-about technologies today, learn you all you need to know to be a part of this exciting, transformational new era in global technological development. Next start date - 20 May 2019.
All our courses are £1,125 (after the 25% discount has been applied).
Data is a fundamental part of our everyday work, whether it be in the form of valuable insights about our customers, or information to guide product, policy or systems development.
Part of the Web Science Institute at the University of Southampton, the Southampton Data Science Academy (SDSA) was established to bridge the gap between data and its application in our increasingly data-driven world.
Fill out the enquiry form to request more information on your course of interest.
Why study with Southampton Data Science Academy?
Whether you’re a professional business/data analyst, marketer, developer, or researcher, SDSA offers highly-flexible online interactive courses to help you harness the powerful tools of data science and successfully apply them in your work.
Equipped with these tools, you can use data science techniques to gain deeper insights and work much more effectively with data in your everyday work.
With SDSA’s online courses, you’ll have:
- The flexibility to study online – whenever and wherever it suits you.
- The freedom to continue earning an income and to carry on with your work and personal commitments while you study.
- Access to the high-quality teaching and learning synonymous with University of Southampton – ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
- The ability to apply your acquired knowledge and skills immediately to your workplace.
What our students say about studying with us.
Get in touch with our Course Adviser team, for a free no obligation consultation to learn more about our Data Science courses, study dates and most importantly the online course experience.