Data Security (Non-Technical)
Learn how to effectively run a data security risk assessment for your organisation.
If you work with personal data on a day-to-day basis, you’ll know how important it is from both a legal and ethical standpoint to ensure that data remains secure.
Whether you’re a manager, supervisor, or administrator, this flexible online course will teach you how to effectively conduct cyber security risk assessments for your organisation so that personal data – as defined in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) – isn’t compromised.
Taught by industry leaders, the 6-week online and interactive Data Security (Non-Technical) course will enable you to:
- Understand the need for security governance and the legal aspects of cyber security.
- Identify the types of cyber vulnerabilities and threats to your organisation.
- Mitigate the data security risks within your organisation.
- Identify the costs to implement various risk mitigation strategies.
- Guide your organisation through the complexities and risks of managing personal data.
- Conduct risk impact assessments for your organisation.