Data Security (Technical)
Learn how to manage data securely and mitigate IT risks for your organisation!
With the ever-increasing dependencies businesses have on data and technology to run effectively, it’s vital to ensure your organisation’s data and IT systems remain secure.
Taught by industry leaders, the 6-week online and interactive Data Security (Technical) course will enable you to:
- Understand the requirements for security governance and the legal aspects of cyber security as it applies to an IT system.
- Identify the types of vulnerabilities and threat vectors to an IT system.
- Suggest the cyber control required to reduce threat vectors.
- Understand the implications of various strategies used in the mitigation of a cyber-attack.
- Understand the security architecture of an organisation.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments.